HTTP access to files on bazaar-vcs.org?

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Wed Aug 20 17:19:45 BST 2008

The file size is about 30kb at the moment - so pretty small! AFAIK an
Eclipse update site is just a dumb file store with XML files that
describe the updates. I'm not sure if it's possible to have the XML
files point to other sites where the real files are. I'm still very
new to Eclipse plug-in development.

Would it be possible to create a sub-domain that was chrooted? eg
qbzr-eclipse.bazaar-vcs.org. That way I could upload the files there
and not be able to affect any other files on the server.

Nick