Bzr-svn memory leak - best way to proceed?

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:46:12 GMT 2008

On 10/03/2008, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:
>  > Is it possible to build a custom svn (for Linux, Mac and Windows) that
>  > contains this patch so that we don't have to wait for 1.4.7 and Bazaar
>  > can then be used with Subversion right now...
>
> It is certainly possible, just very time-consuming. The time I have
>  available for bzr-svn is quite limited already and I'd rather spend it
>  on improving bzr-svn itself. In other words; somebody would have to step
>  up and do it.

It's actually possible to extract the patched svn library from the
binary installer, if you really want to build your own bzr-svn (which
I did, to get rid of the "incompatible with 1.2" warning that the
current binary throws up). Or probably, to use the patches subversion
bindings from the same page as the binary).

I can post details if you want, but not until tomorrow. (I'm assuming
that Kevin Light, who maintains the Windows binary, doesn't mind).

Paul.