Bazaar Auth -plugin

Timo Reunanen parker at friikz.net
Tue Feb 5 17:49:18 GMT 2008

Now it uses own port (4255) and need to run via 'bzr auth-serve' and
sets up own and very simple ssh server with paramiko.

Server side is almost copy of paramiko/demos/demo_server.py and gives
ssh channel to SmartServerSocketStreamMedium class.

Best in this, it's works fine with Windows. :)

There is 5 commands:
 auth-init = initializes and generates server key in to brachnes or
repositories .bzr
 auth-unint = removes auth stuff from .bzr
 auth-add = add user with public.key to authorized_keys
 auth-remove = remove user from authorized_keys
 auth-serve = Almost same as 'bzr serve'

Simple tutorial is included in trunk

p.s this is still just proof of concept and needs lots of thinking how
to do things correctly :)

Timo