Bazaar 0.90.0 problem merging back to Subversion

Eugene Wee eugenew at starhub.net.sg
Sat Feb 2 06:27:37 GMT 2008

Hi Russel,

I have asked about a Netbeans plugin for Bazaar in early November 2007
but received no replies, and my search of the Web then had no positive
result. I conclude that there is indeed no Netbeans plugin for Bazaar :(

On the other hand, I have looked into the source of the Netbeans plugin
for Mercurial and it appears that they were not using some kind of
Mercurial specific Java-Python API but actually doing some kind of I/O
redirection. Consequently, Bazaar is at no real disadvantage (other than
needing to catch up).

Regards,
Eugene Wee