question on bzr-svn workflow possibilities

Jerome Rousselot jerome.rousselot at csem.ch
Wed Dec 19 09:08:14 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am currently working on a software development project using a remote svn
repository.

I would like to use bzr to keep track of my work, and regularly commit some of
my work to the remote svn repository. I also need to update my local tree with
updates from the remote svn repository.

Optionally, I might also need to commit all of my work to another svn
repository.

Is it possible to use bzr-svn so that I can work with only one tree on
my computer ?
What would be the best way to do that ? Unfortunately, I was not able
to find an answer on bzr web site.

To make things more explicit:

svn checkout from remote repository
edit file1, file2, file3 from the checkout, create new files
bzr commit  file1 file2 file3 to local bzr history
svn commit file1 file2  to remote svn repository

and optionally: svn commit file1 file2 file3 to another svn repository

regards

Jerome