1.1 and pre-holiday reviews

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed Dec 19 04:49:30 GMT 2007

Our plan is to do a 1.1rc1 on about January 4, and then a release the
next week, so we can get back on a nice 4-week cadence.  I'll be the
RM again.

All the Canonical people will be on leave over the Christmas/New Year
period.  Some of us will be online a bit, but mostly taking a mental
break.

Ian pointed out we have about 18 patches (depending how you count it)
in the review queue; it'd be good to clear that out as much as we can
so that they don't get too old.  If we all took about 4 or 5 this week
that would clear it out.

If reviewers are hard to find in the next few weeks then I don't want
people to feel blocked.  You have a few options: ask someone in
particular to review it, land it yourself (if you have access, feel
sure it's safe and can't get review), or let it wait.

--
Martin