Does anyone besides Bazaar use PQM?

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Fri Dec 14 21:33:27 GMT 2007

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 12:54:58PM -0500, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> I started out looking at PQM for our project because it seemed like the
> best choice for a project whose sources are in bzr.

> It is beginning to look like I was wrong, though, since I can't find
> anyone else using it.  Are there any other PQM installations out there?
I set it up and used it with bzr-svn for my Samba development for a
while.

However, I eventually gave up on it because it would bounce a merge
request if the branch it was committing to had changed in between the
merge and the final commit (which would happen quite often, as this
was a shared branch and the commit-check script for Samba took over an
hour to finish).

I do have experience setting it up though, and am happy to help.

Cheers,

Jelmer