Does anyone besides Bazaar use PQM?

Mark A. Hershberger mah at everybody.org
Fri Dec 14 20:14:28 GMT 2007

John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:

> I think it suffers the most from "get it set up once, and then you don't have
> much to do". So it doesn't get much active development. And the initial "setup"
> phase is harder than it really needs to be.

Exactly.  I'm willing to document and streamline if I can get some help
on this phase.  Right now, though, I'm stuck.

Who could help me get past this point?  I'm looking at other projects
(Continuum, for example) but I'm not sure they support the
test-then-commit workflow that I want.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it