If bzrtools commands aren't experimental, merge them into bzr

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 15 05:28:25 GMT 2007

Aaron Bentley wrote:

>> If `bzr switch` actually is ready and meets the quality standards of the
>> rest of Bazaar, then maybe it will be able to make its way into bzr
>> 0.93?
>
> Not a priority for me.  If someone else wants to do it, that's fine by me.

I think that sharing a single working tree between multiple branches is
a legitimate Use Case that a certain other tool handles better than us
currently. For this reason, I'd like to see switch moved into the core
and I'm happy to do it.

Are there any objections to moving switch into the core? Any deep
thoughts on it's current design/limitations?

Ian C.