Progress with Cart:

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Tue Oct 30 13:12:24 GMT 2007

On (29/10/07 18:35), Martin Albisetti wrote:
> Sorry to fall in late in this issue, but it just popped into my head
> that maybe you could use/adapt ikiwiki[1] in Cart, as it's based on a
> VCS (doesn't seem to support bzr, but it seems trivial for it to do
> so). The only argument I can see against it is that it's developed in
> perl, and would be less then ideal not to have it in Python.
> Maybe the concept itself might be useful.

ikiwiki is brilliant. Yes, perl may be a problem. It does support bzr,
but I think that is quite recent.

The concept is certainly one to consider if the implementation is not
used.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256