Progress with Cart:

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:35:11 GMT 2007

On 10/11/07, Aaron Bentley <aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca> wrote:
> > Do you have plans to include Wiki too?
>
> I've been convinced that Cart should integrate with a wiki.  I'm not
> convinced that the right way to do that is to have its own wiki
> implementation.

Sorry to fall in late in this issue, but it just popped into my head
that maybe you could use/adapt ikiwiki[1] in Cart, as it's based on a
VCS (doesn't seem to support bzr, but it seems trivial for it to do
so). The only argument I can see against it is that it's developed in
perl, and would be less then ideal not to have it in Python.
Maybe the concept itself might be useful.

Martin

[1]http://ikiwiki.info/