[MERGE] An EmailMessage class for bzrlib (v1)

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Jul 9 05:29:59 BST 2007

Martin Pool has voted +1.
Status is now: Approved
Comment:
+    def send(config, from_address, to_address, subject, body,
attachment=None,
+            attachment_filename=None):
+        """Create an email message and send it with SMTPConnection.
+
+        See SMTPConnection.__init__(), EmailMessage.__init__() and
+        EmailMessage.add_inline_attachment() for an explanation of the
+        parameters.

I would like some documentation of what 'config' is here.

It seems like we would still be able to send non-mime messages by
constructing a new message object and sending it?  We could add
parameters to the static function to control this.

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C20070626201511.GA29289%40chistera.yi.org%3E