bzr 0.17 release candidate 1

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 12 09:40:24 BST 2007

I'm happy to announce Release Candidate 1 for Bazaar 0.17.
This release includes around a dozen bug fixes, numerous
improvements and better documentation from our developers.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release!

The source is available here:

http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/src/bzr-0.17rc1.tar.gz

The GPG signature is available here:

http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/src/bzr-0.17rc1.tar.gz.sig

Please test this release and report any problems.  If there are no
major problems, this release will become 0.17 final on or around the
target release date of 18-Jun-2007.

I've attached a summary of the changes in 0.17rc1, based on NEWS.

Enjoy,
Ian Clatworthy - 0.17 Release Manager.