a Windows installation problem as user plus two questions...

Stefano Spinucci virgo977virgo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:19:54 GMT 2007

On 3/10/07, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:

> >> I personally use USB flash disk to move my changes between work
> >> and home computer: I have shared repository initialized on my flash,
> >> and I need only push/pull to sync between machines.
> >>
> >> I'm also recommend to use repo-push plugin for this task.
> >> It help me a lot!

My question of the day:
to share a repository between windows and linux what is the correct
repo configuration/workflow???

maybe three repos...
repo.linux (pull from .shared, push to .shared)
repo.win (pull from .shared, push to .shared)
repo.shared (used only as a central repo, unused to work)

PS
I guess I can push and pull to repo.shared with plain bzr (without
using repo-push plugin), or not ???

thanks in advance for your patience

---
Stefano Spinucci