announce: loggerhead 1.1.1

Robey Pointer robey at lag.net
Wed Jan 24 23:51:06 GMT 2007

I silently did another release of loggerhead over the weekend, and
then immediately found a bug, so now there's a new release with that
bug fixed...

Loggerhead is a web viewer for projects in bazaar.  It can be used to
navigate a branch history, annotate files, view patches, perform
searches, etc.  It's heavily based on bazaar-webserve, which is
itself based on hgweb for Mercurial.  The primary difference is that
loggerhead is built on top of TurboGears.

The website is here:

	http://www.lag.net/loggerhead/

Changes since 1.0 include:

     - new feature to compare two revisions to each other
     - inserted text in diffs is now blue instead of green
     - auto-publish feature for multiple branches under a single
folder (see
       loggerhead.conf.example)
     - added side-by-side diff display for the revision page (which
is the
       default), with a button to switch between side-by-side and
unified diff
       format
     - miscellaneous speed and page-size improvements

(More in the NEWS file.)  I'm hosting an auto-updated view of bzr.dev
here:

	http://www.lag.net/branches/bazaar/bzr_dev/changes

robey