Mac OSX version

Jean-François Veillette jean_francois_veillette at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 25 14:15:59 BST 2006

I'm using bzr for over a year now, started on 10.3.9, now working on
OSX 10.4.8.  I think I only had to update my installed python to 2.4
(installed was 2.3), I installed the few recommended package as well
(only for optimisation).  Working verry well, no problem.

I use the qbzr plugin (add few gui interface over some commands),
it's a nice addition.
Unfortunately it doesn't work directly with python, you have to use
pythonw.  With  python the new windows are not registered correctly
witth the window manager, I made this alias for the occation where I
need to use the  plugin (which otherwise works nicely) :
alias qbzr='/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/
Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python /usr/local/bin/bzr'

Unfortunately the qt-py bridge is not updated with the latest version
of qt (or was it the latest version of python? or maybe both, can't
remember), so my working setup is with python 2.4 and qt 4.1.4.

- jfv