Commit hooks on smart server

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Wed Oct 25 13:49:57 BST 2006

Hi,

I realize that this is not implemented yet but I was wondering how hard
this would be to do? I think without this we can't consider bzr as we
need to keep all our developers up to date with changes made in various
branches as they happen. With svn we get an instant email detailing the
changes a developer has made, even when it is to a private branch.

What is the expected timetable for implementing this or can someone
point me in the right direction so I can perhaps take a look at it?

Thanks,

Nicholas Allen