Centralized Storage, round 2

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:54:55 BST 2005

I just wanted to second Aaron here.  I'd like to move my company over
to bzr at some point. And a central storage is a big plus.  Right now
when using subversion, as soon as someone does a commit, everyone can
access it and we can do "svn copy trunk branches/branch1" and EVERYONE
can use branch1 directly.

My preference would be if the same thing could be done with bzr but
ALSO you should be able to create a local branch, do everything
locally, then merge back into the central branch etc....

We have everyone on the local LAN but lot's of people are travelling
and being in places without connectivity to our central repository.
Then it makes much sence to be able to do offline stuff.

Regards,
Erik