Design goals of bazaar-ng

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:08:55 BST 2005

On 5/18/05, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:
> On 18 May 2005, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there any description of the goals for bazaar-ng?
>
> There are some in the doc/ section of the web site.  Please ask if
> anything is unclear -- they are slightly out of date.

I actually have a question regarding something that I asked you in Sydney.

In darcs, it's very convinient moving individual changes between
branches.  You can do that and still keep history, logs, commiters
etc.  If I remember correctly you said that you planed for something
like that in bzr.  Is there any thought around this in bzr? I can't
find it in any document.

Cheers,
Erik