emacs mode

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed Apr 6 04:35:29 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 12:01 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> > If you use it, I recommend applying the attached patch to bzr.
> > Without it you don't get the ediff support, which is about 80% of the
> > functionality currently provided.

Just by way of constructive feedback: you did have

   tree.print_file(self.inventory.path2id(file))

That's not quite right in the presence of add/delete/rename operations.
self.inventory is the current working inventory, and it might not
contain the filename we're trying to read under the right id.  What you
want is tree.inventory.path2id, which uses the inventory as it existed
at that time in the past.  Anyhow, I have fixed this in my tree but just
mention it to explain the model.  (Yay for test suites.)

--
Martin