bazaar-ng and permissions

Geoff Crompton geoff.crompton at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Apr 4 01:30:10 BST 2005

Can I ask how file permissions are handled in bazaar-ng, or are going to
be handled?

I ask because I'm interested in using revision control tools for
managing /etc directories. In this case file permissions are very
important, where as in your more traditional programming cases it is
less important.

I realise this causes interoperability issues. One thought I had was to
enable a per project option to enable file permissions revisioning, with
the understanding that it makes the project less portable.

Cheers
--
Geoff Crompton
Debian System Administrator