[ANNOUNCE] bzr-fastimport plugin, yet another Bazaar import option

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 21 15:23:34 GMT 2008

I'm pleased to announce bzr-fastimport, a plugin useful for loading data
exported by a large number of foreign VCS tools. Places to start are:

* the Launchpad page - https://launchpad.net/bzr-fastimport
* the Wiki page - http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrFastImport.

Please note that this is not yet production quality but seems to be
working well enough to be useful for a large number of projects.

I would *greatly* appreciate testing, feedback and improvements. In
particular, I'm using this for migrating the OpenOffice.org repository
(76K files and 500K revisions) into Bazaar from Subversion, so I'd
really like some help with testing out and enhancing the existing
Subversion front-ends.

Enjoy,
Ian C.