[apparmor] [profile] Firefox: DENIED "m" access to /home/user/.nv folder.

daniel curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 11:05:54 UTC 2017

Hi Seth

Thank You for helping me and for explanation. I'm thinking about three ways
to handle the whole situation;

1) add "lsb_release" child profile (which You provided) to my Firefox
profile and of course make it works on my system etc.,

2) ignore the whole thing - I mean DENIED entry in the log files etc.,

3) add one rule, which I mentioned earlier (I mean: "owner
/usr/bin/lsb_release mrix,")

What is your opinion? If, for example, third step is OK and I can use just
this one rule, I would like to ask if it's secure or should I don't use an
'owner' prefix or some of the "mrix" permissions? Or maybe there is one
more option?

Thanks, best regards.