[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~xfactor973/apparmor-profiles/ceph-apparmor-profiles into lp:apparmor-profiles

Steve Beattie sbeattie at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 30 17:02:40 UTC 2016

Review: Approve

Hi, thanks for fixing up the pid/pids variables. I've gone ahead and merged this after also copying the profiles to the 16.04 and 16.10 trees -- I poked around very briefly at a 16.04 ceph install and didn't see anything radically different in FS layout that would give cause for concern (we'll obivously take updates if there things that need to be updated).

While reviewing, I did have one question; both profiles have:

  owner /etc/ceph/* rw,

Is it expected that ceph will need to write to arbitrary files under /etc/ceph/? What's the usage here?

Thanks for the contribution!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xfactor973/apparmor-profiles/ceph-apparmor-profiles/+merge/289844
Your team AppArmor Developers is subscribed to branch lp:apparmor-profiles.