[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~xnox/apparmor/bison-3.0 into lp:apparmor

Tyler Hicks tyhicks at canonical.com
Thu Jan 2 18:52:19 UTC 2014

Thanks Dimitri - I've got a pending apparmor upload which cherry-picks the bison 3 FTBFS fix from upstream:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/160162431/apparmor_2.8.0-0ubuntu36.debdiff

The upload is going to be sponsored by jdstrand and it was in the process of receiving landing approval just before the holidays hit. I'm sure it'll go in early next week once everyone returns from vacation.

As a side note, I'm not familiar enough with bison to say whether or not your fix is better than what we have upstream. Maybe one of the other upstream apparmor devs can comment.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/apparmor/bison-3.0/+merge/200242
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~xnox/apparmor/bison-3.0 into lp:apparmor.