[apparmor] [opensuse-project] Google Summer of Code'13 accepted student

Kshitij Gupta kgupta8592 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:31:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

@John thanks confirming the account. Also I studied the documentation for
the configprofiler and I find it perfectly suitable for manipulating the
config files. I can quite easily write a new may module using this library.

While I was thinking of setting up a page for the purpose I came across
this [wiki.apparmor.net/index.php/DevelopmentRoadmap#Tools]. I see quite a
lot of things on the roadmap, but the question is if the page is up-to-date
or not. In the roadmap (under Tools) I see things like profile merge tool
(one of the things we intend to do), new learning tools, basic profile
setup, split into separate tools (not sure if the latter is a thing I am
supposed to do),etc. So, I believe this can be a starting point and hence
based on these and additional ideas for the roadmap I can setup a wikipage
for it.

@Christian, I think you might have skipped a mail in between. If you could
take out some time I'd like some code review before I step ahead into other
tools. :)
Also I suppose we should setup a schedule for interacting, like I
understand that you take breathers during weekends. Maybe we can come up on
a weekly schedule when we'll be present on IRC so we or anybody else can
interact.

Regards,
Kshitij Gupta

--
Roman: Hell Listmates,
Stefan: I don't consider this list "hell". It's unfriendly sometimes, but