[xubuntu-users] Broadband provider change

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:29:21 UTC 2022

Xubuntu user. Live in UK Lincs.

I would be grateful if someone could advise where one enters the new
config. I'm not sure if it's a text file or graphical. I not so up on
technicalities these days as i don't work in IT but continue to use xubuntu
for home use.

I have had the same broadband for over 12 years and as rates have changed
decided on a change.

Thx
james