[xubuntu-users] Outlook Calendar error "something went wrong, refresh page"

avengethecathars avengethecathars at juno.com
Fri Jul 3 19:29:03 UTC 2020

I cannot reach my web based outlook calendar, message in subject line.Details:cId: FB0089FEC935463B8CBFE5918680DD1Fapp: Mailst: 500ebe: SN6PR01MB5215et: ServerErroresrc: MasterPageerr: AppStartupFailedts: 2020-07-03 19:21:34Z

I am a novice user, and there is a fix for windows operating system,
"Download and install CalCheck" from microsoft, and run a command via command prompt.

I cannot even remember where to find which release of xubuntu I use, I think it is 14.04.
I need help, and to retrieve my calendar.
Thanks for any help you can give.
P.

Experts Fear Rise in COVID Deaths Is Looming
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eff873bdeb3573b2d49st01vuc1
2 Cops Charged With Murder in Oklahoma
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eff873c9aae73b2d49st01vuc2
The 2024 Buzz Has Started— for a Surprising Name
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eff873c2b6d673b2d49st01vuc3