[xubuntu-users] Thunderbird

Klaus Maas km at maasser.eu
Fri Jan 31 16:55:48 UTC 2020

I am a bit puzzeld by the expression "less secure".

Does it mean it is kinda known that gmail carries away any metadata and
content while Thunderbird doesn't?

Which one is meant to be the "less secure" app again?

Or are my wires crossed? It's Friday evening after all. ;-)

Nevetheless, thank you for relaying the fix!

Klaus

email signature Klaus Maas