[xubuntu-users] Installation questions

linux.rog at gmail.com linux.rog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 23:58:56 UTC 2019

David, FWIW, I've been running, dual boot Xubuntu and Win-7 from a 120 GB SSD for several years with no problems. /and boot reside there. Data are on HDDs. Runs fast. READ RELEASE notes first. Especially if you are using an encrypted /home. Things have changed a lot in that arena.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.