[xubuntu-users] upgrade Tunderbird, Lightning missing

Dr. Heiko Pollmeier pollmeier-h at t-online.de
Mon Oct 29 10:06:28 UTC 2018

Gruß zuvor / Greetings first!

After I upgraded xubuntu from 16.04 LTS to 18.04 LTS there was
automatically also a new Version of thunderbird (60.2) installed.
 With this new version of thunderbird the calendar extension lightning
doesnt work anymore.
How can I go back to version 59.2 , where lightning does work?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards
--
<sb>
Dr. Heiko Pollmeier , Bonn        <pollmeier-h at t-online.de>