[xubuntu-users] Is atril now the default PDF viewer on all Ubuntu or just Xubuntu, it's no good at printing

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Thu Nov 8 11:02:42 UTC 2018

I just tried to print something which was automatically opened using
atril, it's very buggy!  Firstly it didn't select the typefaces
correctly and secondly it printed single sided when it should have
been double sided.  When I used evince instead everything worked fine.

Has atril become the default PDF viewer for all Ubuntu versions or is
it just for xubuntu?

... and if I uninstall atril will I get back to using evince with no
further hassle?

--
Chris Green