[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 17.10.1 for Virtualbox to run Windows10

Teach pbrteach at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:57:51 UTC 2018

the argument " that rebooting is livable unless you do it very frequently"
is true, So I will go for dual boot.
But on this computer already a Windows Pro is running. Therefor I must work
carefully to avoid a crash of the windows, or will I start with a new
installation of Windows, as I know that for the dual boot I have to install
first Windows.
And YES, I ask for your write-up on inhaling dual boot on a UEFI PC ,
thanks.

Paul L.J.