[xubuntu-users] XFCE4 desktop menus

Chris Dunn chris at dunnz.org
Mon Jan 22 22:00:14 UTC 2018

Are there known problems with setting up xfce4 desktop (right click)
menus in Xubuntu?

With a combination of MenuLibre and manually editing
~/.local/share/applications/***.desktop files I have my menu pretty
well as I want it on another box running Debian.

On this Xubuntu tablet nothing really seems to work fully. I've tried
MenuLibre, alacarte and manually editing ***.desktop and
***.directory files but after hours of effort can't get the menus how I
want them.

Does anybody else have similar experience?

--

Chris Dunn