[xubuntu-users] Adding ringtones to 2G mobile phones

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:30:42 UTC 2018

I just bought a 2G Nokia and found that the provided ringtones are rather quiet
even when setting the volume to max. Before the days of smartphones one could
add ringtones via sms.

I was wondering if there was a linux app that could be installed so one could
add from the PC to a certain directory like one can do with a smartphone. I
could use the smartphone of course but due to the work I do I would break it...
I need a small phone in my pocket so I can be contacted at all times BUT with a
decent loud ring.

Grateful for any suggestions.

james