[xubuntu-users] nautilus cant open files when used as default filemanager

gsansone gsansone at eumus.edu.uy
Tue Nov 14 00:20:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I use Xubuntu + nautilus as default file manager since 16.04 without problems.
Now installed 17.10, and then went to preferences > default applications and select nautilus as default. but when I open nautilus and double click any file it changes the mouse cursor to busy -about 5-6 seconds- but then nothings happens.
If I change back to thunar as default, then double clicking any file from nautilus works perfect.

any ideas? thanks in advance!