[xubuntu-users] Need help with needing help and support

avengethecathars avengethecathars at juno.com
Sat Jun 24 13:14:23 UTC 2017

Thanks, st.That is very helpful. I found the fix on a forum somewhere, using my girlfriend's windows machine. Although I am VERY new to command line, all it took was a simple fsck dev/ name of sector and it went fine, asking me to fix (y/n) about 100 values and other things.My system has never worked faster.I will get a USB rescue.Yours and thanks againP.