[xubuntu-users] The Devil's Advocate

Joao Monteiro jmonteiro257 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:55:41 UTC 2017

Fair enough Ralph and I respect your opinion. Yet, allow me to ask you to
consider that you may have misunderstood my purpose for this thread and to
say that in my opinion it is a pitty if you choose to not jump into it
because you do have very good and strong views on all this, that can bring
equally good insights into a lot of it for everybody's beneffit - and not
least of all for the beneffit of xubuntu itself...

But again, that's just my opinion and I respect your decision... though
hoping you reconsider and come back to beat me left right and centre :)

Kind Regards

Joao