[xubuntu-users] Linux & Usability (was: Re: Update failure / disk full error)

Guang Chao guang.chao.1974 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 04:19:52 UTC 2017

I am not very technical, but I find Linux more user-friendly and productive
out of the box.  The reason I use Linux is it supports workspaces out of
the box in most distros.  And file managers too supports tabs too.  Those
are just two simple examples, but it boost productivity so much.  Being
able to organize stuff and not be confused with so many open windows.

Guang <http://javadevnotes.com/java-read-text-file-examples/>