[xubuntu-users] Strange improper behavior on my Xubuntu 16.04 laptop

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:02:07 UTC 2017

Check to see what video the laptop uses.  If you can find out the name
and version of the video chipset, install the proper driver. Always
check the repositories first to see if a driver is there. Often an older
version of a driver still exists in repository. Sometimes there's a bit
of trial-and-error required to pinpoint the necessary driver version.

Jordan