[xubuntu-users] Is there a Linux Distro with MS Word Pre installed?

pereira ninorpereira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:24:53 UTC 2017

FWIW, I use Libreoffice whenever someone in the MS Windows world sends
me a document
in .doc or .docx format. So far I've had no problems with sending them
back documents made
by Libreoffice and exported into docx (which actually tends to shorten
the file length compared
to Libreoffice's native format).

Still, I vastly prefer writing in TeX.

Nino