[xubuntu-users] Why does Firefox persist as default browser in some contexts...

Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 01:19:01 UTC 2017

The solution is simple.  Install the addon Thunderbrowse, tell it you
want to fix which browser opens when you click on Tbird links, give it
the full path Chrome (usually /opt/google/chrome/google-chrome), press
<enter> and click on Next.  You're done.  A matter of minutes, and it
fixes the problem.