[xubuntu-users] Upgrade from 15.10 to 16.04 got aborted

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Tue Jan 3 22:03:33 UTC 2017

On 01/03/2017 09:17 PM, Peter Flynn wrote:
[snip]
> so I'm asking the same here: what do the 'rc' flags really mean (ie on
> what criteria are they based) and can they be trusted? The actual list
> is below...

Belay that question. Turns out that these are obsolete *config* files
only, not the actual packages.

Nevertheless, using the script posted in that page, I seem to have
recovered to a stable point, and recouped about 10GB of disk space.

We now return you to your regular scheduled discussion...

///Peter