[xubuntu-users] Catfish File Finder Problems

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Mon Jan 2 01:39:22 UTC 2017

I decided to try it again, since I sent the email. It worked fine for a
while, so I decided that I am going to have to 'adjust' my problem that
I submitted.  I got distracted, did some accounting on LO, and about 10
min later I checked and catfish exhibited the same issue, so I created a
screen shot so no one in the world would doubt my sanity.  Now it is
locked up, with the busy mouse pointer.  I can't even close it with the
"X" in the upper right corner.  I have to kill the process.

John