[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu iso image

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri Apr 14 09:57:17 UTC 2017

Hello Emil (CC: Xubuntu-contacts moderators - for information),

Forwarding this to the Xubuntu-users mailing list [1] which is the
correct list for user support. Please use that list in the future.
Additionally, to make sure your messages do not end up in the moderation
queue, subscribe the list – you can do that from the list information
page [1].

For a quick answer though, there are no official PPC ports for Xubuntu.

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                    › http://open.knome.fi/