[xubuntu-users] Gnome Control Center

fred roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:56:47 UTC 2016

I agree that the convenience of the adding access to the cloud services
would be nice.  Wouldn't a better request be to add the cloud services to
the current xfce settings manager.  This would avoid the gnome dependencies
and keep the OS clean.  Currently I use:

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-mount-your-google-drive-on-linux-with-google-drive-ocamlfuse/

to mount google-drive.  And while it works well enough, what I saw in yours
would be more user friendly.

my 2 bits.

Fred