[xubuntu-users] Gnome Control Center

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:26:12 UTC 2016

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 06:13:28 -0600, Dan Juarez wrote:
>The one problem I have with any Gnome application is that they do not
>adhere to whatever theme (specifically, Window Manager) selection is
>in use on the Xubuntu system.

That's not entirely true. GNOME apps use the chosen GTK3 them,
most of them just don't apply the wanted window title bar and don't
allow to view a menu bar. However, even some (?) GNOME apps, at least
one app, Evolution, is using the same window title bar and provides the
menu bar, as non-GNOME apps do.

Regards,
Ralf