[xubuntu-users] toggle touchpad ON/OFF - PERSONAL message

pereira ninorpereira at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:13:37 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

I read your expression of sorrow, and wondered why no one in your
environment could help you in person.

All over the world are linux user groups. Most people there are
very friendly and will go out of their way to help newcomers.

One easy way forward is to start by using a mac. Those work without
fail. And, they run linux on the inside, so you can try out various commands
in the terminal mode. This is hard to find, but once you have it you're
looking
at a version of linux.

Keep the faith.

Nino