[xubuntu-users] which printer/scanner for linux/linux Mint

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:26:29 UTC 2015

I don't know about scanners but found a program called Turbo Print (not
free) made setting up my printers easy after the Epson printer got lost
after I'd had it running well and then later refused to work again.  Both
printers are wifi printers.

At the moment, I'm still having problems with my old Xubuntu machines as
something has happened to stop my Intel 2200 boards working under Xubuntu
which I've been unable to resolve.  The same boards work fine when I change
to the Win XP HDD (I have two identical machines).  This means that I can't
run the program usefully until I finally get the wifi board working again
in Xubuntu and reload this program.  I have rebuilt the machine from
scratch several times trying to resolve the problem!

Regards

David Walland