[xubuntu-users] "Not enough space on disk /boot"

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun May 24 18:13:43 UTC 2015

On Sun, 24 May 2015 15:31:29 +0200, Petter Adsen wrote:
>If you happen to remove a library that some random, manually built
>binary depends on, then it is most likely quite trivial to reinstall
>it. A kernel, when it was the only one installed, not so much.

In the Systemd Age we don't need to chroot anymore.

[root at archlinux rocketmouse]# cat /etc/issue
Arch Linux \r (\l)

[root at archlinux rocketmouse]# apt-get moo
bash: apt-get: command not found
[root at archlinux rocketmouse]# systemd-nspawn -D /mnt/q
root at q:~# cat /etc/issue Ubuntu 12.10 \n \l

root at q:~# apt-get moo
         (__)
         (oo)
   /------\/
  / |    ||
    ~~   ~~
...."Have you mooed today?"...

>"keep the last two *known working* kernels"

That's a good point.

Regards,
Ralf